glurb.com  (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com): Iowa Message Board / Forum Happy Holidays

Go Back   glurb.com (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com): Iowa Message Board / Forum > Iowa (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com) > Des Moines

Des Moines Des Moines, Iowa Message Board -- includes the suburbs too!

Old 01-18-2011, 01:49 PM
glurber in training

Default Looking for roommate/shared housing WDM/Urbandale/Clive

Posting this for my daughter since she doesnt have Glurb.

I am a 25 year old single female looking for a male or female roommate (over 21 and under 30 please) to possibly move into a condo or townhouse together in the west des moines area. I had a potential roommate back out and I've already put a application in to a 2 bdr 2 bath condo w garage out in west des moines that I really liked but now have nobody to move with!! Rent would be approx 425 each plus utilities that run on average 100 month. I don't have a deposit on this place yet but would love to be able to find someone that would be interested and the move in date would be end of feb. If for some reason this place gets leased in the meantime I would want to find another place similiar to move to.

A little about me, I work full time in urbandale, stay pretty active, not a huge partier but love to have a good time and would prefer a roommate that does too. I will have 2 cats moving with me so a animal lover is a must. (I would prefer not to add to that number if possible). I am very laid back and easy to get along. If you are interested please contact me so we can talk further. Serious inquiries only!! You can email me back at blondie1535@yahoo.com or text me @ 515.231.7399. No phone calls right away please. Thanks!