glurb.com  (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com): Iowa Message Board / Forum Happy Holidays

Go Back   glurb.com (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com): Iowa Message Board / Forum > Iowa (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com) > Other Iowa communities > Creston

Creston Creston, Iowa Message Board -- (in Union County)

Old 11-04-2010, 05:21 PM

Post Creston Chamber of Commerce happenings

This time of year finds the Chamber busy finalizing plans for the upcoming holiday season. I will apologize to you now for doing this so early in the month, but this is when the Chamber column appears in the paper and doing it this way will give all of you time to make your plans since many of the activities involve all of Creston.

More...
Old 11-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Remember the Alamo

BLA, bla typical city chamber thing, Put some one in charge then give them no infomation, and they forget we had a socer game, a birthday party. BLA BLA.

These things should be planned and set up10-12 months in advance. I've knocked on the chambers door 1 week ahead and been told we were going to send that out next week, I'll have to ask the person in charge.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:22 AM
junior glurber

Ralph did you even read the post? It is the Chamber telling everyone about the upcoming activites, ahead of time I might add, not them saying anything about not having had the information put out before. Why did you comment the way you did?