glurb.com  (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com): Iowa Message Board / Forum Happy Holidays

Go Back   glurb.com (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com): Iowa Message Board / Forum > Iowa (a.k.a. HeyIowa.com) > Marshalltown

Marshalltown Marshalltown, Iowa Message Board -- includes Rhodes, State Center, Tama, and Toledo (in Marshall County)

Old 04-18-2016, 11:04 AM
Glurber

Default Things to do while vacationing

Howdy Folks,

I lived in central Iowa for 20 years before moving down here to Springfeld, Missouri a few years ago. The week of Memorial Day, my wife, and kids, and I are planning on visiting family in Zearing, Iowa. I have heard through friends and social media that some eateries and entertainment spots have closed, and a few new ones have opened. Therefore, my fellow "Glurbers", I ask you all to give your two cents worth about budget conscious places in the Story, Marshall, Boone, Hardin, and Polk County areas should stop and see, or stop in to eat at during our 10 day stay in central Iowa. We leave May 27th, and return home June 5th, so you all have a month and a half to come up with an awesome list for us. I look forward to your comments and suggestions. Thanks in advance folks. Take care, and may God Bless.